Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: To the racist, bigot...

  1. #51
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: weedeater</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(Earlier part edited off)

    First off, I hope you are kidding. I have a feeling that you are not. Looks like one of the moderators would not allow this post to be seen, since Rock says he hates bigots and racists. Just being noisy. </div></div>


    Now one thing I'm curious about. You agree with A (as you called her), and her other posts talked about her having the freedom of speech and able to say that she dislikes or hates who she wants, etc. So why would she be allowed that and someone else not?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    Let's talk about Manson, Ozzy and Alice Cooper...Heavy Metal in general....that makes the weedeater buzz and smoke!!
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #53
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: weedeater</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(Earlier part edited off)

    First off, I hope you are kidding. I have a feeling that you are not. Looks like one of the moderators would not allow this post to be seen, since Rock says he hates bigots and racists. Just being noisy. </div></div>


    Now one thing I'm curious about. You agree with A (as you called her), and her other posts talked about her having the freedom of speech and able to say that she dislikes or hates who she wants, etc. So why would she be allowed that and someone else not?

    </div></div>

    I think I said I agree somewhat with her post. I never approved of all of it.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  4. #54
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's talk about Manson, Ozzy and Alice Cooper...Heavy Metal in general....that makes the weedeater buzz and smoke!! </div></div>

    There is already a post on this. It is on the religious forum though.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  5. #55
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    Ozzy's Album came out yeaterday!!!....Everyone go buy it and play it for your kids...then sacrifice the neighborhood cats...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #56
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    This thread is a total

    trainwreck
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  7. #57
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To the racist, bigot...

    Isnt that the truth.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •